English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

Three death threats in a week for Mukesh Ambani, demand exceeds Rs 400 crore

The initial email, which sought Rs 20 crore, was received from an unidentified person on Friday.

Published

on

Mukesh Ambani death threat

Police said on Tuesday that Mukesh Ambani, the chairman of Reliance Industries, got a threat email demanding Rs 400 crore from an unidentified individual.

The email was received by Ambani’s organisation on Monday. An official said Ambani has received three threats via email in the last four days.

The initial email, which sought Rs 20 crore, was received from an unidentified person on Friday. The industrialist’s security in-charge submitted a report, which led to the registration of a FIR at the Gamdevi police station here.

The company got a second email requesting Rs 200 crore on Saturday.

According to the source, the third email, which doubled the demand, was received by the company on Monday.

He said that efforts are being made by the Mumbai police, their crime division, and their cyber specialists to identify the email’s sender.

Police said the only thing that has changed is the extortion sum; the sender and email ID stay the same. There is evidence linking the email to Belgium. As a result, there is more protection surrounding Ambani’s Antilia home.

Now that the amount is 400 crore, the police can’t track and arrest me, said the email he received. No matter how strong your defences are, you can only be killed by one of our snipers.

According to a statement from the police, they received the email on Friday, October 27, about the threat. A case was filed in Gamdevi PS of Mumbai under sections 387 and 506 (2) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) shortly after the issue was made public, according to a statement from the police.

Meanwhile, a man from Darbhanga, Bihar, was detained by the Mumbai police last year after he threatened Ambani and his family with death. Additionally, the accused had threatened to blow up Mumbai’s Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital.

India News

PM Modi launches world’s largest grain storage scheme

Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched several agricultural projects in Delhi on Saturday.

Published

on

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday unveiled world’s largest grain storage scheme in the history of the cooperative sector for farmers. He said that a Rs 1.25 lakh crore investment will be made over the next five years to develop a 700 lakh tonne storage capacity. Thousands of godowns and warehouses will be built across the country as part of the plan.

PM Modi also inaugrated the 11 godowns that were established by the 11 primary agricultural credit societies (PACS) in the 11 states on Saturday.

Additionally, he laid the foundation stone for 500 more PACS to have godowns and other agricultural infrastructure built. Further, he launched a nationwide project for computerisation of 18,000 PACS.

During the launch, PM modi also addressed the country and the audience gathered there. He said, they have introduced the largest storage program in the world for our farmers today. Thousands more godowns and warehouses would be built nationwide as a result of this, he said.

The Prime Minister slammed previous governments for failing to build the nation’s storage infrastructure, which caused farmers to incur enormous losses.

In his speech, the PM also said, this issue never received the proper attention from previous governments. But this issue is being addressed now with PACS. In the next five years, 700 lakh tonnes of storage capacity will be built as part of the largest food grain storage initiative in the world. More than Rs 1.25 lakh crore will be spent on this project, PM Modi said.

Farmers would now be allowed to store their produce in godowns and warehouses, obtain institutional credit against it, and sell their goods at market rates that are profitable, according to the prime minister.

The PM called on cooperative organizations to work on lowering food imports, particularly those of fertiliser and edible oils and pulses. He recommended that cooperatives compile a list of goods that India imports and devise a plan to manufacture or produce them there.

Continue Reading

India News

Priyanka Gandhi joins Rahul Gandhi on last leg of Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra in Uttar Pradesh

Gandhi slammed BJP government and said Prime Minister Narendra Modi tells people that India belongs to everyone. He added 90% of the people don’t get any participation as a result there is a need for caste census. He said the BJP system works by diverting the people of India by talking about Bollywood and surgical strike.

Published

on

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and party general secretary Priyanka Gandhi on Saturday took out the final leg of Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra In Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad. Congress said Priyanka Gandhi Vadra  will accompany Rahul Gandhi as the yatra passes through Amroha, Sambhal, Bulandshahr, Aligarh, Hathras, Agra and will conclude at Fatehpur Sikri on Sunday.

Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi were seen waving to people from an open jeep. People raised slogans such as Rahul Gandhi Zindabad, Priyanka Gandhi zindabad and Congress party zindabad as the Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra passed through different areas of Moradabad. The padyatra started from Jama Masjid Chauraha in Moradabad to Sambhal Chauraha.

Gandhi slammed BJP government and said Prime Minister Narendra Modi tells people that India belongs to everyone. He added 90% of the people don’t get any participation as a result there is a need for caste census. He said the BJP system works by diverting the people of India by talking about Bollywood and surgical strike.

Gandhi said 50% people in the country are backward, 15% minorities, 15% Dalit and 8% Adivasi. He wanted to ask about the participation of 90% of India’s population. He said none of these people are represented in the media. He said the common man of India can be seen in the list of MGNREGA but not in the big companies, the high court and the media.

Gandhi said PM Modi says Hindostan sabka hai. He asked ye sabka kaise hai? If 90% are not getting any participation. Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi slammed the Uttar Pradesh government over paper leaks and said 28 lakh students wrote the exam for UP Police but the exam was leaked. She said the unemployment rates have increased after the formation of BJP government in Uttar Pradesh and at the Centre.

Continue Reading

India News

Andhra Pradesh elections: TDP, Jana Sena release first joint list of 118 candidates

There are 175 assembly segments in Andhra Pradesh, in which Chandrababu Naidu’s party will fight for 151 seats in the assembly polls while Jana Sena will contest on the rest 24.

Published

on

For the upcoming Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections, leaders of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and Jana Sena Party, Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan, announced the first list of candidates on Saturday, which included 118 names.

In the assembly polls, Chandrababu Naidu’s party will compete for 151 seats, with Jana Sena taking up the remaining 24 seats. In Andhra Pradesh, there are 175 assembly segments.

TDP’s son Naga Lokesh, will contest from the Mangalagiri seat, while the TDP supremo will represent Kuppam.

However, the two leaders stated that the BJP’s seat requirement has been taken into consideration in case the party chooses to join the coalition.

Addressing a press conference on TDP-Jana Sena alliacnce in Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu said, this union is for the state’s future. This is the first step towards a great effort, he added.

Naidu also said, they have given more opportunities to the youth and BC candidates. Quoting the exact figure, the TDP chief said, there are 23 people, who are contesting as MLAs for the first time and there are 28 post graduates in the list. YCP announces Red Sandalwood traders as candidates. They have selected candidates who are accountable to the people, Chandrababu Naidu said. According to TDP insiders, negotiations with the BJP about a potential pre-election alliance were presently taking place.

There are 118 nominees on the first list, in which TDP leads with 94 candidates, while coalition partner Jana Sena has been allotted 24 Assembly tickets, which will be announce shortly.

Twenty-three of the 94 newbies on TDP’s list have been included.

Meanwhile, the JSP has declared candidates for five of the 24 seats including Lokam Madhavi in Nellimarla, Anakapalli in Konathala Ramakrishna, Rajanagaram in Battula Balaramakrishna, Nanaji in Kakinda Rural, and Tenali in Nadendla Manohar. Soon, the remaining 19 names will be revealed.

This year, Andhra Pradesh will have simultaneous elections for the Lok Sabha and Assembly.

Continue Reading

Trending

-->

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com