English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

US retaliates for Kabul bombing, airstrike targets ISIS Khorasan in Afghanistan

Captain Bill Urban, the spokesperson of the US Central Command said that the US military forces have conducted an over the horizon counterterrorism airstrike against the ISIS-K planner.

Published

on

airstrike

The United States military has retaliated for the Kabul bombing on Saturday. The US planned an airstrike by a drone and it is reportedly said that they have killed the ISIS-K planner in Afghanistan. The airstrike came after US President Joe Biden warned the attackers, who planned the suicide bombing that claimed the lives of 169 Afghans and 13 American soldiers at the Kabul airport.

Captain Bill Urban, the spokesperson of the US Central Command said that the US military forces have conducted an over the horizon counterterrorism airstrike against the ISIS-K planner. He further said that the airstrike took place in the Nangahar province of Afghanistan. He concluded by saying that there was no civilian casualty.

What did US President Joe Biden warn the Taliban?

US President Joe Biden in a press address, just before the airstrike took place said that he does not want the terrorists, who planned the attack at the Kabul airport to live any longer. He further said that the US will hunt down the terrorists and will make them pay for the Kabul airport attack and later he gave the order to the commanders that they should start planning the strikes against the terrorists.

Biden also said that those who carried out this attack, and anyone who wishes America harm notice that it will not be forgiven and neither the Americans will forget this. He concluded by saying that the US will hunt them down and make them pay.

What happened 48-hours before the US airstrike took place in Afghanistan?

Earlier, a suicide bombing took place in which several people were killed at the Kabul airport. However, the US President, Joe Biden has also been warned that on Friday there will be another lethal attack as the closing date of US-led evacuation is nearing.

Read Also: HIGHEST RECORD! India administers over one crore Covid-19 vaccines in a day

Meanwhile, several countries including India is working on the evacuation plan. As of Friday morning, the White House said that they have airlifted around 12,500 people from Kabul in the last 24 hours. The administration further said that they will work on the evacuation plan, even though there is a threat of another lethal attack.

India News

DGCA fines Go First Rs 10 lakh for leaving behind 55 passengers at Bengaluru airport

The incident took place on January 9 at 5:45 am when the passengers were about to board Go First flight G8-116 from Bengaluru to New Delhi.

Published

on

GoFirst flight

The Directorate General of Civil Aviation on Friday fined Go First Rs 10 lakh for leaving behind 55 passengers at the Bengaluru airport earlier this month and violating the rules.

The incident took place on January 9 at 5:45 am when the passengers were about to board Go First flight G8-116 from Bengaluru to New Delhi. Reports said a total of airbuses were sent to pick up the passengers for the aircraft. While the first two buses went ahead, the other two were left behind.

Following the incident, the DGCA issued a show cause notice to the responsible manager of the airlines and directed them to take enforcement actions against Go First for the dereliction of their regulatory obligations.

Replying to the DGCA, the airline released a statement saying the airline had launched an inquiry into the matter assuring it is being investigated. The airlines also offered a free ticket for travel on any domestic route to all the affected passengers.

A senior DCGA official reacted to the reply and said the airline failed to provide adequate ground arrangement handling, flight dispatch and passenger and cargo handling, and preparation of load and trim sheet.

DGCA further enforced action and penalised Rs 10 lakh for violation of CAR Sections 3, Series C, Part II of the Air Transport Circular 02 of 2019, reports said.

Sharing her inconvenience through a tweet, an affected passenger called it her most horrifying experience with Go First airlines. She shared her ordeals on Twitter and called the incident the heights of negligence.

Watch the video of the incident here:

Earlier a similar incident took place wherein Singapore-bound Scoot Airlines left behind more than 30 passengers at the Amritsar Airport. The DGCA sought a report of the incident and also slammed the airlines.

In a reply to DGCA, the airlines informed that the passengers were updated about the rescheduling of the flight, however, their travel agents failed to convey them. The airlines also offered free tickets to all the affected passengers.

Continue Reading

India News

Who is Suhani Shah? Everything you need to know about the internet sensation

Shah entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s youngest magician at the age of seven.

Published

on

Suhani Shah

If you are an avid social media user, you might have come across the name, Suhani Shah. The 32-year-old is hogging headlines for her ability to read people’s minds. Prime Time news channels couldn’t stop covering her and tagging her as a Jadu Pari or a magician.

Shah came into the limelight amid the Bageshwar Dham row. The mentalist ripped off the 26-year-old Dham Trust chief Dhirendra Shastri’s false claims about magic and divine power.

Who is Suhani Shah?

Shah is not just a mentalist but also a social media sensation. She has a verified Instagram account with 1.2 million followers and her bio reads ‘Mentalist.’

Apart from being the cover story of magazines like Be Attractive, L’utopia, Fashion Herald, and others, she has collaborated with several Bollywood stars like Kareen Kapoor Khan, Rajkummar Rao, Boman Irani, and others.

Shah entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s youngest magician at the age of seven. An illusionist, a clinical hypnotherapist, an author, a corporate trainer, and a mentalist, she has been honoured with several awards and the title Jadoo Pari by the All India Magic Association.

Shah also owns a YouTube channel where she keeps uploading videos on mentalism, magic, vlogs, and others. Other than her social media appearance, she also runs a web shoe That’s My Job wherein she invites guests. Public figures like Zakir Khan, Triggered Insaan, Munawar Faruqui, Tanmay Bhat, Samay Raina, Nischay Malhan, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, and several others have been a part of her web show.

Born in Rajasthan’s Udaipur, Shah discontinued school in Class 2 to pursue her passion for magic. As she started her career at the age of seven and toured across the world, she was home-schooled.

In 1997, she performed on the stage for the first time at Thakorbhai Desai Hall in Ahmedabad and up until now has done over 5,000 shows in and across India.

Continue Reading

India News

Madhya Pradesh: Four men creep into coal mine to rob scrap iron, die of asphyxiation

Published

on

Four men, who crept into a coal mine to allegedly steal scrap iron from the place, died of asphyxiation inside in Shahdol district of Madhya Pradesh, reports said.

According to reports, the now-deceased men broke into a closed coal mine in Kalri under Dhanpuri police station to rob scrap iron by stripping junked machines, while one of their partners stood outside to stand guard.

However, the man standing guard became anxious when his gang members didn’t return for a long time and there was silence from inside. The man fled the spot and fearing the worst, returned back and informed his friends and family of the incident.

Reports said police got wind of the incident, and sent a rescue team inside the mine who managed to pull out the bodies of the four thieves.

Police said that four men were already when the rescue team found them inside the mine.

The deceased have been identified as Raj Mahto, Hazari Koul, Rahul Koul and Kapil Vishwakarma, police said, adding that they suspect the men died due leakage of methane gas inside the coal mine.

The mine had been shut since 2018 and the four men had reportedly dug a tunnel to get inside the coal mine.

Continue Reading

Trending

-->

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com