English हिन्दी
Connect with us

Trending

Assam man buys dream scooter with sack of coins he saved for 6 years | WATCH

Published

on

Assam man buys dream scooter

In a shining example of the old adage “if you want something really bad, you will eventually get it”, a man in Assam’s Guwahati saved Rs 90,000 in coins for the past half a decade to buy a scooter, which he finally did and paid the entire amount with the sack full of coins he had saved.

A video of the man, identified as Md Saidul Hoque—a small-time shop owner in Guwahati—shows him walking towards a showroom carrying a sack full of coins in savings. The video has gone viral on social media with users commenting how inspiring the man’s example is.

The viral video also shows the showroom employees counting the coins worth Rs 90,000 stored in jars.

Read Also: Special bench to hear Bilkis Bano’s plea against her rapists’ remission of sentence: Supreme Court

According to news agency ANI, Hoque had been saving Rs 1, Rs 2, Rs 5 and Rs 10 coins from his hard-earned money for the past 5-6 years and finally heads to the scooter showroom with Rs 90,000 in coins to buy his dream two-wheeler.

Md Saidul Hoque, a resident of Sipajhar area in Assam’s Darrang district, expressed his joy at buying his dream vehicle after saving up for years.

Pictures posted by ANI also show the moment when Hoque is handed the keys to the scooter after the showroom employees finish counting the coins and he signs the papers.

Showroom owner Manish Poddar said he was delighted when his executive told him that a man had come to purchase a scooter with savings in coins because it would be good publicity for his business.

Poddar said he will buy Hoque a car in the future.

The video has been widely viewed and shared on social media platforms since it was first posted with users commending Hoque’s patience and dedication to fulfill his dream of owning a scooter. Others have found his story inspiring and virtuous.

Punjab Police issues lookout circular, non-bailable warrant against fugitive Khalistani leader Amritpal Singh

India became Hindu Rashtra after partition, says BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya | WATCH

Entertainment

Truth revealed: Kajol pulls off publicity stunt to announce upcoming web-series The Trial, putting netizens in bewilderment

In her most recent tweet and Instagram post, the DDLJ actor said, she is facing one of the toughest trials of her life.

Published

on

kajol

Bollywood actor Kajol today created a buzz across the internet after she made an announcement of her decision of quitting social media. While the actor removed all of her Instagram posts earlier, her Twitter profile remained the same.

In her most recent tweet and Instagram post, the DDLJ actor said, she is facing one of the toughest trials of her life.

Taking a break from social media, she captioned the post on Twitter and Instagram. While the actor had not specified why she deleted all of her posts, some users believed it to be a publicity stunt for her upcoming web-series, a Hindi version of the American courtroom drama The Good Wife.

This move by the Bollywood star made users wonder whether it was a publicity stunt or the actor in real is facing some tough time. However, hours later Kajol made another post that featured a motion poster announcing her upcoming web-series The Trial- Pyaar, Kanoon, Dhokha.

The video informed the trailer for the courtroom drama will be out on June 12. The actor’s post put an end to the diverse speculations by the fans and the users across internet.

A user in her earlier post this morning, termed it to be a part of her promotion. The user anticipated it right saying, the actor is starring in a version of the OTT series The Good Wife, whose lead protagonist is a lawyer. Also, others wrote, it to be a publicity stunt for her future series.

After announcing her break from social media, she was spotted in Mumbai by the celebrity Paparazzi Viral Bhayani, who posted a video of the Dilwale actor. In the video the actor was seen stepping out of a building in a hurry, the actor appeared to be in a tense situation, while some claimed she was crying.

The video by the actor is also being seen as a publicity stunt by the actor to create hype before dropping the motion poster announcing her upcoming project.

The Trial as revealed by the motion poster will be released on the popular OTT platform Disney+ Hotstar. It will also feature actors Jisshu U Sengupta, Ally Khan, and Sheeba Chadha along others.

Meanwhile,  Kajol is now working on several notable projects and will soon be seen in Lust Stories 2. Recently, the show’s teaser was released. The Netflix series, which also stars Neena Gupta, Vijay Varma, and Tamannaah Bhatia, is directed by Amit Ravindernath Sharma, Konkona Sensharma, and R Balki.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

OMG 2 poster reveal: Akshay Kumar, Yami Gautam starrer to hit theaters on August 11

After 11 years of the first part, Akshay Kumar is back with the social comedy sequel OMG.

Published

on

akshay new film poster

Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar is back with an update on his upcoming movie Oh My God 2 (OMG). The actor today took to his Instagram and revealed a new poster of himself from the movie and the release date.

The film is scheduled to release on August 11, 2023. After 11 years of the first part, Akshay Kumar is back with the social comedy sequel OMG. Fans have been eagerly waiting for the sequel of the film to get released as the first part of the film was a huge hit.

Sharing the photo on Instagram Kumar wrote, we are coming, you are also invited. In the latest poster shared by Akshay, he is depicted in a never-before-seen pose which is inspired by Lord Shiva. In the poster, Kumar is seen having long hair and carrying Lord Shiva’s damru (power drum), making his look remarkable. Ever since Akshay dropped the poster, fans are mesmerised by his new look and the poster of the film has gone viral on the internet.

In the first part of the film starring Paresh Rawal which was released in 2012, Akshay played the character of Lord Krishna.

Oh My God 2 is based on India’s sex education system. The film also stars Yami Gautam, Pankaj Tiwari, Arun Govil, and Amir Naik in pivotal roles. The film is directed by Amit Rai, with producers Ashwin Varde, Viacom 18, and Jio Studios. Akshay Kumar began filming the movie in October 2021 in Madhya Pradesh but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the shooting of the film was postponed.

However, at the box office, Akshay’s movie will compete with Sunny Deol’s Gadar 2 and Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal. Both films are also scheduled to release on the same date, August 11.

Continue Reading

India News

Caught on cam: 22-year-old man hits, stabs man on Delhi street, suspect arrested

The 22-year-old boys are identified as Kasim, the victim, and Sohaib, the attacker. However, police have taken Sohaib into custody.

Published

on

man stabbing

A man has been seen hitting and stabbing another man on a road in yet another terrifying incident that has been reported from Delhi’s Nand Nagri PS area late on Thursday night.

The video of the incident has gone viral on the internet. A CCTV camera was present at the place of occurrence and recorded the entire incident.

The 22-year-old boys are identified as Kasim, the victim, and Sohaib, the attacker. However, police have taken Sohaib into custody.

Kasim first got hit by Sohaib before he noticed stabbing him with a knife as he lay on the road. Then, using the knife, the attacker stabbed the victim’s left elbow severely, causing a strange bend. Surprisingly, the witnesses did not try to help the victim or stop the attacker as he walked away.

Kasim’s mother was horrified after seeing her son in near to death situation. She rushed over to Kasim and took him in her arms. In the video, she can be heard screaming that her son has been stabbed repeatedly. The incident happened at about 10:30 p.m.

After that Kasim was taken to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTB) in Shahdara, Delhi. Later, he was sent to the Safdarjung Enclave Trauma Centre at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi. He is receiving treatment and has not given the police a statement due to the serious injuries.

The accused and victim both lived in the same area and were known to each other. However, it is still unclear what has led to the conflict. Police has begun the investigation after the FIR was filed.

The case is similar to the 16-year-old Sakshi murder case in Delhi a week ago, a 20-year-old man Sahil made a gruesome attack on a girl called Sakshi, whom he stabbed more than 20 times and bludgeoned to death with a cement slab.

The next day, Sahil who had escaped the incident was arrested in Uttar Pradesh’s Bulandshahar.

Continue Reading

Trending

-->

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com