English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

201 new Covid-19 cases detected in past 24 hours in India; Health Ministry says 75% people yet to take booster dose

Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has asked the states to conduct mock drills of health facilities in hospitals on December 27.

Published

on

201 new Covid-19 cases detected in past 24 hours in India; Health Ministry says 75% people yet to take booster dose

At least 201 new corona cases have been reported in the country in the last 24 hours. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Saturday said that there are 3,397 active cases in India, which is 0.01 per cent of the total cases. The recovery rate is currently 98.8 per cent. 183 people have recovered in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of recoveries to 4,41,42,791.

On the other hand, the report of the Ministry of Health has come regarding the vaccination. It has been told that 75 per cent of the people in the country have not got the booster dose administered. So far, the coverage of booster dose has not reached 50 per cent in any state. However, in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Odisha, more than 40 per cent people have been administered the booster doses.

Big updates related to Covid-19

• From today, random testing of passengers coming from abroad will start at the airport.

• Army issued advisory asking jawans to follow Covid protocols like wearing masks, social distancing.

• The world’s first nasal vaccine will be approved by the government as a booster.

• All participants will wear masks in Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra from today.

Three high-level meeting of center in 3 days

To deal with the corona pandemic, the central government held 3 high-level meetings in 3 days. Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya held a meeting with state health ministers on Friday. He insisted on adopting the strategy of 3Ts i.e. testing, tracking and treatment.

At present, 5 thousand deaths are taking place every day in China due to the BF.7 sub-variant of coronavirus. This variant arrived in India in September. It has only 4 cases in the country. Of these, 3 cases are in Gujarat and 1 case is in Odisha. These patients are now healthy without symptoms.

Mock drill will be held in hospitals on December 27

Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has asked the states to conduct mock drills of health facilities in hospitals on December 27. Especially warned the states regarding oxygen plants and ventilators. Significantly, there was a huge shortage of these two things in 2020-21. In such a situation, the central government wants to make these arrangements strong.

The current situation of corona in the country

In September, an average of 5,000 to 7,000 cases of coronavirus were being reported daily in India, but now this number has come down to an average of 150 daily. Of these, 78 per cent new cases are being found in six states (51 cases in Kerala, 20 in Maharashtra, 16 in Karnataka, 11 in Odisha, 10-10 in Delhi-Rajasthan). Active patients have also come down to 3,380. These are just 0.01 per cent of the total patients.

Focus on genome sequencing

The Centre has directed the state governments to get genome sequencing of corona positive cases done. Almost all state governments are now sending samples of corona positive cases for genome sequencing. Through genome sequencing, it will be ascertained that how many new variants of coronavirus are currently present in the country.

IMA said – no need for lock-down

Dr Anil Goyal of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) said on Thursday that there would be no need for a lock-down in India. According to IMA, the immunity of the people of India is stronger than that of China. 95 per cent of India’s population has developed immunity against corona, so there will be no lock-down in the country.

India News

Champat Rai, Anil Mishra get clean chit in Ram Temple donation theft case 

The SIT probing alleged donation theft at the Ayodhya Ram Temple has cleared former Trust general secretary Champat Rai and former member Anil Mishra.

Published

on

The Special Investigation Team (SIT) probing alleged irregularities in donation management at the Ayodhya Ram Temple has cleared former Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust general secretary Champat Rai and former Trust member Anil Mishra.

The Uttar Pradesh Home Department on Monday handed over the SIT’s final report to the Trust, which will now take further action based on the findings.

Rai and Mishra had resigned from their positions on June 27 after allegations of donation theft emerged. The two former Trust members were subsequently questioned by the SIT about the temple’s donation management process.

Champat Rai denied involvement in donation theft

According to sources, Champat Rai told investigators during questioning that he had no role in the alleged theft. He reportedly said that the suspects were arrested following his complaint.

Rai also told the police that ensuring there were no irregularities in donation collection was part of his responsibility and that he acted after learning about the alleged wrongdoing.

SIT was formed before Supreme Court intervention

The three-member SIT was constituted by the Uttar Pradesh government on June 13 at the request of the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust.

Lucknow Divisional Commissioner Vijay Vishwas Pant headed the panel. Range Inspector General Kiran S and Special Secretary (Finance) Neel Ratan Kumar were the other members.

The SIT submitted its preliminary report to the state government on June 23 and made several stringent recommendations.

Following the preliminary report, Trust member Krishnamohan filed a written complaint at the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi police station. An FIR was subsequently registered on June 25.

Eight people named in FIR

The FIR named Avinash Shukla, Anukalp Mishra, Lavkush Mishra, Manish Kumar Yadav, Karunesh Pandey, Ramashankar Mishra, Subhash Srivastava and Ram Shankar Yadav, alias Tinnu, along with other unidentified individuals.

According to the provided report, all eight named accused were arrested and booked under relevant provisions of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita and Section 13(1)(a) of the Prevention of Corruption Act.

The SIT’s preliminary findings also formed the basis for subsequent FIRs and arrest-related action in the case.

Continue Reading

India News

Himanta Sarma accuses Sonia, Rahul of provoking unrest over Vande Mataram row

Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma criticised Sonia and Rahul Gandhi over the Vande Mataram controversy and accused Congress of provoking unrest.

Published

on

Himanta sharma

Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Monday criticised Congress leaders Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi over the controversy surrounding the rendition of Vande Mataram at the party headquarters in New Delhi on Independence Day.

Sarma questioned how the Congress would govern if it returned to power, alleging that the conduct of its senior leaders during the national song had raised concerns.

“During Vande Mataram, the way Sonia Gandhi behaved and the song was stopped midway clearly indicates that if Congress mistakenly comes to power, the country will face a worse situation,” Mr Sarma said.

The Assam Chief Minister also accused Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi of encouraging protests in the name of Gen Z.

“Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi have almost taken a decision to oppose the country in the name of Gen Z. They are provoking people to protest and trying hard to create a bad environment in the country,” he said.

Sarma further alleged that such actions could contribute to instability in the country.

“I am not bothered about these things, but these people are working against the country and provoking the people of the country to protest and bring anarchy,” he said.

What triggered the Vande Mataram controversy

The political row erupted after footage from the Congress Independence Day programme on August 15 surfaced on social media. The video showed senior Congress leaders, including Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Mallikarjun Kharge, during the rendition of Vande Mataram.

BJP leaders have interpreted gestures seen in the footage as an attempt to interrupt the national song. The Congress, however, has rejected that interpretation.

The issue has since become a political flashpoint, with BJP leaders accusing the Congress of disrespecting Vande Mataram.

A complaint seeking action against Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi over the alleged disruption is also being examined by the Delhi Police.

Continue Reading

India News

BJP unveils 64-member national team with 3 former CMs, 18 MPs and 10 women

The BJP’s new 64-member national team includes three former chief ministers, 18 sitting MPs and 10 women, with representation from 23 states and Union Territories.

Published

on

The BJP’s new 64-member team of national office bearers brings together former chief ministers, sitting MPs, women leaders and representatives from different social and regional groups as the party prepares for the 2029 Lok Sabha election.

The team, headed by BJP national president Nitin Nabin, includes three former chief ministers, 18 sitting MPs and 10 women leaders. More than 40 per cent of the members belong to deprived communities, according to the details of the appointments.

Northeast gets special focus

The new organisational team includes leaders from 23 states and Union Territories, giving the party’s national leadership a broad geographical representation.

The Northeast has received particular attention, with three leaders from Tripura, Assam and Nagaland included in the team. The BJP’s North-East Coordination Cell will also continue to function under the leadership of Sambit Patra.

The team includes four tribal representatives, with one each from West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and the Northeast. Two of these representatives are women.

Three members from Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh represent the Scheduled Castes in the new team.

Representation across communities

The BJP’s national office bearers also include 10 experienced women leaders from different parts of the country.

The team has representation from different religious communities, including one Sikh, two Christians, one Muslim, one Jain and one Parsi member, alongside Hindu leaders.

Former chief ministers and MPs add experience

The organisational team brings considerable administrative and political experience, with former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat and former Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb among the members.

Four leaders with previous experience in the Union government and one sitting Union minister are also part of the team.

The new national office bearers include 18 sitting Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha members, bringing legislative experience and their connection with constituencies to the organisation.

Professionals and younger leaders add to the team

The team also brings together people from varied professional and academic backgrounds. It includes two professors, four practising doctors, as well as PhD holders, engineers, chartered accountants and lawyers.

The appointments to various Morchas are expected to bring organisational experience, fresh energy and domain expertise to the BJP’s national team.

Continue Reading

Trending

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com