English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

Bihar man beats up his 6-yr-old daughter then pushes her on handcart for 41 km to hospital

The little girl’s leg got fractured and she also sustained severe injuries on her body



Bihar man beats up his 6-yr-old daughter

A man pushed his 6-year-old daughter on handcart for 41 kilometre after he brutally beats her up in Bihar’s Samastipur district.

He beat up her to an extent that she not only sustained severe injuries on her body but also her leg was fractured. When the girl began crying and moaning in pain, the man realised his mistake and took her to hospital 41 km far away by pushing her in a handcart. The doctors of Sadar Hospital referred the girl to DMCH for better treatment.

Notably, a man named Mantun Rai got so angry after his six-year-old daughter stole money and went out of the house, in Uttari Dhamon village of Patori police station area, that he lost his temper and brutally beat her.

Not only this, he twisted the girl’s leg, which resulted in a fracture injury. Deep wounds of beating were also visible on the girl’s face. However, when the girl started crying in pain at home and the father’s anger subsided, he realized his mistake. Then the man took his daughter to Patori hospital for treatment.

Seeing the serious condition of the girl, the doctors referred her to Sadar Hospital. To get his daughter treated, the father reached Sadar Hospital by pushing a handcart for 41 kilometers. It so happened that when the doctors in Patori referred Sadar Hospital for better treatment, they demanded money for an ambulance to take them to Sadar Hospital.

Mantun Rai, who used to work as a labourer, did not have that much money. The man loaded a sack of wheat on a wheelbarrow and then made the injured daughter lie on it to take her for treatment. He also took his son along with him and reached Sadar Hospital by pushing the handcart for 41 km.

Read Also: BJP regime akin to East-India company, bulldozing Jammu and Kashmir like Afghanistan: Mehbooba Mufti on anti-encroachment drive

After that she was referred to DMCH for better treatment. Social worker Krishna Kumar provided some financial help for better treatment of the victim girl. After which she was sent by ambulance to DMCH Darbhanga.

Man’s wife has eloped leaving two children with him

Mantun Rai was sitting near his daughter’s bed in Sadar Hospital. He realised his mistake and narrated the painful story with folded hands that his wife had eloped with a youth named Ganesh from the village a few years back leaving her children behind. Since then, he has been providing his son and his daughter by working as a labourer.

There is no one to look after these children except him. He leaves for work after cooking food for the children in the morning and returns at night. One night when he returned home tired, he did not find his six-year-old daughter and some money was also missing. Just on this he got angry and began beating her. He says that he has realised his mistake and won’t do that again.

Minor Jharkhand girl raped after trafficked to Jaipur, police register case

Man lies in water-logged pothole on road in Varanasi, demands authorities to repair it | Watch

India News

Mumbai horror: Man kills live-in partner, chops body with tree-cutter, boils pieces in pressure cooker, disposes them

The man reportedly chopped his live-in partner’s body with a tree-cutter, boiled them in a pressure cooker and later filled them into plastic bags to throw away.



Mumbai man chops live-in partner body

In yet another horrifying incident of man killing live-in partner, a 56-year old man in Mumbai allegedly killed his partner and chopped her body into pieces in a rented apartment in Mumbai’s Thane.

The man reportedly chopped his live-in partner’s body with a tree-cutter, boiled them in a pressure cooker and later filled them into plastic bags to throw away.

The accused Manoj Sahni had been in a live-in relationship with the victim Saraswati Vaidya, 36,  for the past three years. The incident is reported from Mira Bhayandar in Thane, Mumbai. Sahni, who owns a shop in Boriwali and Vaidya were living in a rented flat, 704 at Geeta Akash Deep Building in Geeta Nagar Phase 7, Mumbai.

As per the police, Vaidya was killed 3-4 days back.

Sahni was trying to flee but was captured by the police on Wednesday evening.

The Nayanagar police station on Wednesday, recieved a call from the buildingd residents complaining of a foul smell originating from the couple’s flat.

The police upon its arrival on the spot, when entered into the apartment discovered decomposed body parts of Vaidya.

As per the police, around 12-13 pieces of Vaidya’s body was recovered from the flat.

Mumbai DCP Jayant Bajbale said, as per the preliminary investigation, the victim was hacked to death and further investigation is ongoing.

Reports said, the motive behind the murder is still under investigation but the couple had an argument which led to a murder.

The case is similar to the spine-chilling Aaftab Poonawala-Shradha Walkar case. In May, last year Poonawala chopped Walkar’s body into several pieces and stored them in a fridge for weeks at his house in Delhi and later scattered them in different parts of Delhi.

After the Walkar case, several such cases have been reported.

Continue Reading

India News

Wrestlers protest: Minor’s father makes a U-turn says WFI’s chief did not harass his daughter

The father made it clear, they had not dropped the initial allegation but rather had taken new statements.



WFI chief

In an unexpected turn, the father of the 17-year-old wrestler, whose complaint led to the Delhi Police filing a case against the Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) chief  Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, the strict laws against child sexual abuse, claimed that he and his daughter had made some false allegations against the chief of WFI.

The girl’s father gave a new statement to the magistrate in New Delhi on June 5 in which he claimed, the WFI’s chief had not sexually assaulted his daughter, his actions had been biased against her.

He added in his statement that he accused Brij Bhushan was for sexual harassment out of anger because her daughter lost the Asian Championship trials final the previous year.

I received threatening calls, but I won’t say who made them. To pay for my daughter’s expenses, I sold my residence. I had re-recorded my statement on my own initiative, the girl’s father added.

The girl’s father also confessed infront of the magistrate that we don’t hold any bitterness towards Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh. On June 5, we made certain changes to our earlier statements and recorded new statements. I don’t want to get engaged in this battle.

However, the father made it clear, they had not dropped the initial allegation but rather had taken new statements.

Meanwhile, the protesting wrestlers decided to call off their strike until June 15 after the government promised to file charges against Brij Bhushan by then and organise elections for the sports organisation by the end of the month. Olympic medalists Bajrang Punia and Sakshi Malik met Union Sports Minister Anurag Thakur three days after they spoke with Union Home Minister Amit Shah about their requests. The sports minister invited them to a meeting to discuss their demands.

Continue Reading

India News

Lucknow court shootout: Western UP gangster shot dead by man dressed as lawyer

Maheshwari himself was a dreaded shooter and was booked under several other criminal cases. He was also said to be a close aide of Munna Bajrangi, who was killed while serving time in Baghpat prison in 2018.  



Gangster Sanjeev Jeeva

Security in India’s courtrooms and court complexes were again exposed on Wednesday when gangster Sanjiv Maheshwari, also known as Sanjiv Jeeva, was shot dead by a man dressed as a lawyer right inside a Lucknow court.

Sanjeev Maheshwari had come to the SC/ST court for hearing in a murder case and was entering the courtroom when the shooter opened fire, injuring a young girl and a policeman.

Maheshwari, who led a criminal gang in Western UP, was said to be a close aide of gangster-politician Mukhtar Ansari. He was accused in the murder case of BJP MLA Brahmadatt Dwivedi. Ansari is currently serving life imprisonment. The shooter was nabbed by lawyers in court and police and has been identified as Vijay Yadav.

Maheshwari himself was a dreaded shooter and was booked under several other criminal cases. He was also said to be a close aide of Munna Bajrangi, who was killed while serving time in Baghpat prison in 2018.  

The police constable injured in the attack sustained a bullet wound in his right leg and his colleagues helped him out of the court complex. He is undergoing treatment in the Lucknow Civil Hospital. Meanwhile, heavy police deployment has been made in the Lucknow court as well as the city after the shootout.

Commented on the law and order situation in UP, Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav said the question is not who is being killed but the question is that one is being killed in the presence of high security.

In his reply to a journalist’s question on the incident, UP Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya said the police will not spare anyone who is involved in the killing.

Lucknow DM Surya Pal Gangwar told the media that Maheshwari was shot dead, a girl of 8-10 years has also been injured. He added the shooter has been caught and the investigation into the incident has begun.

In Delhi, gangster Jitender Gogi was killed in a shootout in a Rohini court in 2021. The inter-gang rivalry ended with the knifing murder of Tillu Tajpuriya inside Tihar Jail in May this year.

The security of local courts has been a matter of concern for judges with former Chief Justice of India Justice NV Ramana raising it with the government.

A three-member SIT (Special Investigation Team) including Mohit Agarwal ADG Technical, Joint CP Nilabja Chaudhary, Ayodhya IG Praveen Kumar has been constituted to investigate the incident: UP CM Yogi Adityanath.

Continue Reading



© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com