English हिन्दी
Connect with us

Top Stories

Enforcement Directorate seals National Herald office in Delhi amid money laundering probe

Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot said today’s action by ED to convert Congress headquarters and 10 Janpath into a police camp is an undeclared emergency

Published

on

national herald office in delhi

The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday took strict action against the Congress-owned National Herald office in Delhi by sealing it off amid the ongoing probe against the party president Sonia Gandhi and party leader Rahul Gandhi in an alleged money-laundering case. The investigation agency also instructed the office staff that it will not operate without prior permission from the agency.

Apart from this, a heavy police force also has been deployed outside the office premises. The development comes after a day when probe agency raided the National Herald office on Monday.

Read Also: Bahujan Samaj Party supports NDA’s Vice-President candidate Jagdeep Dhankar

While criticizing the act of the ED and sharing a video clip on tweeter handle, Congress chief spokesperson Jairam Ramesh wrote that Delhi Police blocking the road to All India Congress Committee’s (AICC) Headquarters has become a norm rather than an exception! Why they just done so is mysterious, Ramesh added in his Tweet.

Take a look at the tweet of Congress spokesperson Jairam Ramesh

Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot also reshare the Tweet by Jairam Ramesh and wrote in Hindi that reads today’s action to convert Congress headquarters and 10 Janpath into a police camp is an undeclared emergency. The office of the National Herald (Young India) was forcibly sealed. If the general public does not stand with the Congressmen against this dictatorial government of NDA, then the whole country will have to bear the brunt of it.

Gehlot also raises questions against ED and claimed that the probe agency had already closed the case in July 2015, but the Central government transferred the investigating officer then and put the pressure on newly hired officer to start probing the case again with vendetta in mind.

He said that no matter how hard BJP tries to defame Congress by using ED, in the end, the truth shall win.

Viral: Biker fails while performing stunt, Delhi traffic police shares video with sarcastic caption | WATCH

Mamata Banerjee expands cabinet, Babul Supriyo among eight new ministers

Entertainment

GodFather trailer launch: Here’s what Salman Khan said on Bollywood vs South cinema debate

Dabangg actror Salman Khan is making a special appearance in the movie and his fans are super excited to watch him shaking his legs with Chiranjeevi.

Published

on

salman khan

Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan, who is currently busy shooting for Farhad Samji’s Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, will also be seen sharing screen with veteran South Indian star Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited film GodFather.

Both the actors are busy in the promotional activities of the GodFather which is slated to hit the theatres on October 5 in Telugu and Hindi.

Talking to the journalists at the movie’s trailer launch on Sunday, Salman Khan shared his views about the ongoing South vs Bollywood debate and also expressed his desire to work on more Tollywood projects.

While people want to do Hollywood films, he aspires to do South movies. The people want to do Hollywood films but he aspires to do South movies. The people talk about Rs 300-400 crores, but if Bollywood stars and south stars come together, then the movie will be able to earn about Rs 3000 to 4000 crore at the box office and will reach a much wider audience, Khan said at the trailer launch event where both Chiranjeevi and Salman were present.

Dabangg star said the thing is that once Bollywood and Tollywood start working together, just imagine the numbers that they will have, that is the main thing. People watch it here, people watch it in the south. If both fans watch the film so that everyone just grows and grows, the numbers become very large, he also said.

Helmed by Mohan Raja and produced by Ram Charan, GodFather, is the official remake of the 2019 Malayalam film Lucifer, also stars Nayanthara and Satyadev Kancharana in important roles.

Salman Khan is making a special appearance in the movie and his fans are super excited to watch him shaking his legs with Chiranjeevi.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Adipurush teaser out: Prabhas as Rama, Kriti Sanon as Sita, Saif Ali Khan as Ravana will give you goosebumps | WATCH

The epic drama will release in five languages including Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam.

Published

on

Adipurush

The highly-anticipated film Adipurush starring Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Saif Ali Khan, and Sunny Singh will soon hit the theatres. Prior to its release, the makers dropped the teaser of the film on October 2.

The teaser launch event took place at Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh. Helmed by Om Raut, Adipurush is based on the epic saga Ramayana written by Valmiki. The film is said to be the celebration of the victory of good over evil.

Adipurush teaser out

The teaser introduced Prabhas as Ramayana, Saif Ali Khan as Ravana, Kriti Sanon as Sita, and Sunny Singh as Laxman. It is absolutely a visual treat and will surely give you goosebumps. The teaser also shows Lord Rama heading to Lanka through Ram Setu to bring back his wife Sita. The scenes from the sea, battles and more add impact.

It also has a powerful voice-over by Bollywood actor Sharad Kelkar.

However, the visuals and VFX will give you a feel of an animation film.

Watch Adipurush teaser here:

Bankrolled by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Om Raut, Prasad Sutar, and Rajesh Nair, Adipurush will hit the silver screen on January 12, 2023. The epic drama will release in five languages including Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam.

Continue Reading

India News

Hyderabad police foil terror attack, three persons arrested

Hyderabad Police Commissioner said that Zahed received a consignment of four hand grenades and was going to carry out sensational terror attacks in Hyderabad.

Published

on

Terrorist

The Hyderabad police on Sunday arrested three persons for allegedly plotting terror attacks in the city. Four hand grenades, net cash of Rs 5,41,800, five cell phones and a motorcycle have also been seized from the accused.

The accused have been identified as Abdul Zahed (39) of Malakpet, Sameeruddin (39) of Akber Bagh and Maaz Hasan Farooq (29) of Humayun Nagar, Mehidipatanam. Police said that Abdul Zahed was involved in several terror cases in the past and revived his contacts with Pakistan’s ISI. He received a consignment of four hand grenades and terror attacks in Hyderabad.

Hyderabad Commissioner of Police, CV Anand, said that Zahed received a consignment of four hand grenades and was going to carry out sensational terror attacks in Hyderabad. On specific information, the raids were conducted and three persons were arrested at Malakpet.

The Police Commissioner said that three absconding persons Farhatullah Ghouri alias FG, Siddique Bin Osman alias Rafique alias Abu Hamzala and Abdul Majeed alias Chotu all natives of Hyderabad and wanted in several cases were now settled in Pakistan and working under the aegis of ISI. In past, they recruited local youth and radicalized them and got executed terror attacks such as a blast near Sai Baba Temple, Dilsukhnagar in 2002, a bus blast at Ghatkopar in Mumbai and Task Force office blast at Begumpet in 2005. They also attempted to cause blasts near Ganesh Temple Secunderabad in 2004.

According to the Hyderabad police, Zahed has revealed that Farhatullah Ghori, Abu Hamzala and Mazeed revived their contacts with him and they motivated and given financial support to carry out the attacks.

Police said that at the behest of Pakistan-based handlers Zahed recruited Samuddin and Maaz Hasan. During search operations, four grenades were recovered from the trio. He was planning to hurl a grenade targeting public gatherings through his group members.

Continue Reading

Trending

-->

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com