English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

Chhattisgarh: Man, woman stripped and paraded over extramarital affair after wife spotted him with another woman

A senior police official reported that four persons including the man’s wife have been arrested in connection with the incident that took place at a village under Urindabeda police station limits on June 11.

Published

on

Man-woman paraded naked in chhattisgarh

A shocking video came to light from Chhattisgarh’s Kondagaon district, where a married man and a woman with whom he was allegedly having an affair were stripped and paraded.

A senior police official reported that four persons including the man’s wife have been arrested in connection with the incident that took place at a village under Urindabeda police station limits on June 11.

He further said that after the incident came to light, a police team was sent to the village for investigation.

The official also said that the man’s wife spotted him with another woman and later called some people including her relatives. The group then started stripping the duo and paraded them through the locality.

Read Also: Kiran Bedi makes joke on Sikh community at book launch event, trolled; apologises later

The police also recorded the victim’s statements and then a case was registered at Urindabeda police station under section 354 (assault or criminal force to woman to outrage her modesty) and other relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code, and four persons including the man’s wife were arrested.

The official said that a further probe is currently going on.

Notably, this is not the first time when a person has been paraded naked. Earlier, in 2020, a Gujarat man was paraded naked for 45 minutes in the Khambhaliya town of Devbhumi Dwarka. The victim was a 38-year-old who was paraded naked because he was accused by a person in the town of involvement in bootlegging and cricket betting on Facebook.

Later, the police arrested five people who were involved in this, and were paraded by the police in the main market, police said it was the purpose of crime construction.

In other news, moments after Pilibhit BJP MP Varun Gandhi’s thank you tweet for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, tweeple have started trending hashtag ThankyouVarunGandhi for his effort to raise the issue of unemployment in the country. However, thousands have been tweeted with this hashtag.

Neeraj Chopra shatters own national record at Paavo Nurmi Games with 89.30 meter throw, settles for silver medal | WATCH

Bihar news

5 bogies of Satyagraha Express detach from engine in Bihar, no injuries reported | WATCH

Published

on

Five bogies of the Satyagraha Express train detached from the engine near Majhaulia station in Bettiah in Bihar. Miraculously, however, all the passengers escaped unscathed and no injuries have been reported.

According to reports, the incident happened at the Muzaffarpur-Narkatiaganj railway section, triggering panic among passengers.

A team of East Central Railway officials immediately rushed to the spot and reattached the separated bogies to the train running from Bihar’s Raxaul district to New Delhi. As per officials, the coupling is used to connect two bogies together malfunctioned resulting in bogies getting separated from the engine.

A video of the incident is doing the rounds on the internet.

The officials said that no passenger was injured in the incident and a probe has been launched to investigate the malfunction.

Local media reported that the incident took place at around 10 am on Thursday morning and the engine travelled several kilometers after the bogies were detached.

In a similar incident, three bogies of a goods train derailed at the Tankuppa station in Bihar due to which two trains were cancelled and several more had to be diverted in December last year. Railway officials said the accident happened because the brakes on the train got jammed.

No injuries were reported in the mishap.

Continue Reading

India News

Children proud that Siddique Kappan is their father, says Kappan’s wife after his release

Published

on

Children proud that Siddique Kappan is their father, says Kappan's wife after his release

Siddique Kappan, a journalist from Kerala, said – he struggled – minutes after leaving jail on Thursday in front of media teams, a small crowd of onlookers, and his wife and teenage son who had been waiting patiently for more than two years since he was arrested while travelling to Hathras.

Both the relief and the sorrow were clearly visible on their faces. In October 2020, Kappan and three other people were detained as they travelled to the Uttar Pradesh town where a Dalit woman allegedly died from rape. They were charged with attempting to incite violence in response to the woman from Hathras’s passing.

Kappan told PTI that he would be Delhi as his stay there must last for atl least six weeks.

He laughed when asked how life had been in prison and replied that he struggled more. His mother passed away during his two-and-a-half years in prison.

Kadijah was his mother’s name. She misses seeing Kappan return home, said Raihana, the wife of Kappan.

The Supremen Court granted Kappan bail and his innocence was established. A period of two-and-a-half years was not brief, said Raihana while talking to PTI. She also said that the family underwent through a great deal of misery but she was glad as justice was finally done, even if delayed.

I reiterate that Kappan is a media person, Raihana emphasised.

The couple has three children- Muzammil (19), Zidhan (14) and Mehnaz (9).

Our children were waiting him home. Their joy was snatched away. Can they ever forget their father? They are pleased to acknowledge the journalist Siddique Kappan as their father. Their oldest, son, Muzammil, who was also waiting outside with his mother, reaffirmed that his father was a journalist.

He asked that what has caused his father’s excruciating pain for the past 2.5 years? He also said that they were currently anticipating his release and were overjoyed. He appreciated those who were waiting for Kappan’s release with them.

According to Kappan’s attorney Mohamed Dhanish KS, the journalist had been detained in the district jails of Mathura and Lucknow but had been released twice, once when he contracted Covid and was admitted to AIIMS, Delhi, and again to visit his ailing mother.

Police prosecuted Kappan under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act and various sections of the Indian Penal Code on the basis of allegations that he had ties to the now-banned Popular Front of India (PFI).

The Supreme Court granted him bail in connection with the case in September of last year. After Kappan was released from an Uttar Pradesh prison, a bench under the leadership of the then-chief justice Uday Umesh Lalit ordered him to stay in Delhi for six weeks.

He remained prisoned, though, as a result of a money laundering case brought by the Enforcement Directorate.

Continue Reading

India News

Perfume bottle IED recovered, government school teacher with LeT links arrested for recent blasts in Jammu and Kashmir: J&K Police chief

Published

on

Police in Jammu and Kashmir have arrested a government school teacher for alleged links with the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and carrying out multiple bomb blasts in the Union Territory at the behest of proscribed terrorist outfit.

In a statement, Director General of Jammu and Kashmir Police (DGP) Dilbag Singh said that the accused, identified as Arif, a resident of Reasi district, orchestrated multiple blasts, including one in a bus carrying Vaishno Devi pilgrims that left four people dead and 24 injured in May last year.

DGP Singh said that Arif was arrested following leads uncovered in the investigation of the recent twin blasts in Narwal area of Jammu, adding that an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) planted inside a perfume bottle was recovered from his possession.

The police chief said this was the first time such type of IED was recovered in the region. Giving details, Singh said the IED implanted inside the perfume bottle will explode if anyone tried to open or press it, adding that a special team of the J&K Police’s Bomb Disposal Squad has been tasked to diffuse such items.

Singh said that Arif was reportedly working at the behest of his Pakistani handler, Qasim, for three years and after interrogation, admitted to his involvement in the Vaishno Devi bus bomb blast.

Arif also accepted his role in carrying out an IED blast Jammu’s Shastri Nagar area in February 2022 and the twin explosions at Narwal on January 21 that left nine people injured.

He further revealed that the accused got hold of three IEDs from across the border, towards the end of December last year, adding that further investigation is ongoing.

Continue Reading

Trending

-->

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com