English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

Bihar man sexually assaults woman, sets her hut ablaze

According to reports, the woman’s daughter was also present inside the house while the whole incident transpired. The local villagers tried to rescue the woman and her daughter and took them to the Sadar hospital in Arwal.



man sexually assaults woman

A harrowing incident has come to light from Bihar’s Arwal where a man who had been targeting a woman over a period of time broke into her home on Monday night while being under her alcohol and tried to rape the woman. The man was identified as Nand Kumar Mahto.

According to reports, the 32-year-old woman after resisting his rape attempt pushed him out of her home. The man, frustrated by the woman, came back with petrol and set it on fire while she was inside it and locked the door from outside.

In the video, the house of the woman can be seen gutted and charred as the commotion of people can be seen crowding the place of crime to see what transpired. The video also shows some locals agitated by the whole predicament as a woman can be seen wailing in frustration.

Read Also: Hyderabad: 5 boys gang-rape 17-yr-old girl, film it, blackmail her, continue atrocity for 10 days, all accused arrested

Watch video here:

According to reports, the woman’s daughter was also present inside the house while the whole incident transpired. The local villagers tried to rescue the woman and her daughter and took them to the Sadar hospital in Arwal. The hospital administration, however, referred the victim to PMCH Patna, however, the woman and her daughter succumbed to their injuries on their way to Patna’s hospital.

According to reports, the woman’s husband was recently arrested and was serving time in jail which reportedly inspired Nand Kumar Mahto to attack the person.

Police action

After recording the victim’s dying declaration, the police authorities filed a case against the accused and carried out raids to nab him, said the police official.

Another incident

Another incident recently came to light from Bihar where a principal of a school raped a girl who was abducted and gang-raped by four boys in Kaimur district. The principal who found her at the crime scene, instead of helping her and calling the authorities, heeded his own evil intention and raped her. The police have identified the school principal as Sunil Kumar Singh.

Toyota India’s Vikram Kirloskar dies in heart attack

Bihar: Group of women beat up woman, tear her clothes and tie her to tree on suspicion of theft | WATCH

India News

Uttar Pradesh: Two Muslim children tied to tree, beaten up over allegations of molestation | Watch

The man can also be heard using Islamophobic slurs as he continuously beat up the children with kicks and punches.



A harrowing story has come to light from Uttar Pradesh’s Barabanki district where two Muslim children were tied to a tree and mercilessly beaten up by locals over allegations of molesting. According to reports, the man who accused the two children and assaulted them has been identified as Triloki.

It was reported that the two children had come to the area to pluck leaves from the trees to feed their goat, however, the local man after noticing the 2 children plucking trees suspecting them of molesting her daughter after which he accused them of molestation.

Tiloki tied the two minors to a tree and viciously assaulted the two children, as the video of the spine-chilling incident went viral.

In the video, two children can be seen getting tied to a tree as the two children can be seen brutally assaulted by a man. The man can be seen repeatedly beating up the two children while other locals continue to tie the children.

The man can also be heard using Islamophobic slurs as he continuously beat up the children with kicks and punches.

Watch video here:

According to reports, after the father of the two children got to know what was happening to his children, he rushed to the place and rescued his children. The father rushed to the Barabanki police station and filed a complaint against Triloki and others who were assaulting his children.

Police action

After learning about the incident, the police registered an FIR and arrested Triloki in the matter whereas 2 others are still absconding, suggest reports.The police are further investigating the case.

Twitter reactions

After the video of the incident went viral, many users came forward to add their take on the incident as one user wrote that the country is turning into a horror story and further wrote that now they don’t feel like living in this country anymore owing to the communal atmosphere.

One user also wrote and said that the actions by the man were sadistic and grievous, however, the user further added that it is not a surprise although as the news is coming from Uttar Pradesh.

One user also wrote that this incident is terrible and further wrote that such incidents in India have brought shame to the country yet again.

Continue Reading

Bihar news

5 bogies of Satyagraha Express detach from engine in Bihar, no injuries reported | WATCH



Five bogies of the Satyagraha Express train detached from the engine near Majhaulia station in Bettiah in Bihar. Miraculously, however, all the passengers escaped unscathed and no injuries have been reported.

According to reports, the incident happened at the Muzaffarpur-Narkatiaganj railway section, triggering panic among passengers.

A team of East Central Railway officials immediately rushed to the spot and reattached the separated bogies to the train running from Bihar’s Raxaul district to New Delhi. As per officials, the coupling is used to connect two bogies together malfunctioned resulting in bogies getting separated from the engine.

A video of the incident is doing the rounds on the internet.

The officials said that no passenger was injured in the incident and a probe has been launched to investigate the malfunction.

Local media reported that the incident took place at around 10 am on Thursday morning and the engine travelled several kilometers after the bogies were detached.

In a similar incident, three bogies of a goods train derailed at the Tankuppa station in Bihar due to which two trains were cancelled and several more had to be diverted in December last year. Railway officials said the accident happened because the brakes on the train got jammed.

No injuries were reported in the mishap.

Continue Reading

India News

Children proud that Siddique Kappan is their father, says Kappan’s wife after his release



journalist Siddique Kappan with his family

Siddique Kappan, a journalist from Kerala, said – he struggled – minutes after leaving jail on Thursday in front of media teams, a small crowd of onlookers, and his wife and teenage son who had been waiting patiently for more than two years since he was arrested while travelling to Hathras.

Both the relief and the sorrow were clearly visible on their faces. In October 2020, Kappan and three other people were detained as they travelled to the Uttar Pradesh town where a Dalit woman allegedly died from rape. They were charged with attempting to incite violence in response to the woman from Hathras’s passing.

Kappan told PTI that he would be Delhi as his stay there must last for atl least six weeks.

He laughed when asked how life had been in prison and replied that he struggled more. His mother passed away during his two-and-a-half years in prison.

Kadijah was his mother’s name. She misses seeing Kappan return home, said Raihana, the wife of Kappan.

The Supremen Court granted Kappan bail and his innocence was established. A period of two-and-a-half years was not brief, said Raihana while talking to PTI. She also said that the family underwent through a great deal of misery but she was glad as justice was finally done, even if delayed.

I reiterate that Kappan is a media person, Raihana emphasised.

The couple has three children- Muzammil (19), Zidhan (14) and Mehnaz (9).

Our children were waiting him home. Their joy was snatched away. Can they ever forget their father? They are pleased to acknowledge the journalist Siddique Kappan as their father. Their oldest, son, Muzammil, who was also waiting outside with his mother, reaffirmed that his father was a journalist.

He asked that what has caused his father’s excruciating pain for the past 2.5 years? He also said that they were currently anticipating his release and were overjoyed. He appreciated those who were waiting for Kappan’s release with them.

According to Kappan’s attorney Mohamed Dhanish KS, the journalist had been detained in the district jails of Mathura and Lucknow but had been released twice, once when he contracted Covid and was admitted to AIIMS, Delhi, and again to visit his ailing mother.

Police prosecuted Kappan under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act and various sections of the Indian Penal Code on the basis of allegations that he had ties to the now-banned Popular Front of India (PFI).

The Supreme Court granted him bail in connection with the case in September of last year. After Kappan was released from an Uttar Pradesh prison, a bench under the leadership of the then-chief justice Uday Umesh Lalit ordered him to stay in Delhi for six weeks.

He remained prisoned, though, as a result of a money laundering case brought by the Enforcement Directorate.

Continue Reading



© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com