English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

Pradyuman murder case: Accused researched fingerprint-removal methods, reveals CBI

Published

on

Pradyuman murder case: Accused researched fingerprint-removal methods, reveals CBI

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Pradyuman murder case took a sensational turn after the CBI on November 8 detained a Class 11 student of the Ryan International School.

In yet another twisty revelation in the Pradyuman murder case, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Monday said that the detained Class 11 student – who allegedly murdered the 7-year-old student of the Ryan International School – had researched types of poison and ways to remove fingerprints, before committing the crime.

Reportedly, the CBI – which earlier took over the probe into the case from the Haryana police – reviewed details of the internet searches of the accused through his mobile and laptop. According to sources close to the premier investigative agency, the detained student had searched for methods to remove fingerprints from the murder weapon – a knife.

According to a report by the Hindustan Times, a CBI source said, “Investigators suspect that after killing the student by slitting his throat, the accused deliberately threw the weapon, a knife which he procured a day before the murder from Sohna, in the commode of the toilet where the incident took place on 8 September.”

The Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) on Saturday sent the accused minor to an observation home until November 22. In an application submitted to the JJB, the CBI claimed no further custody of the teenager.

“Custodial interrogation of the child in conflict with law is almost complete and he is no more required in custody. At present, he may be sent to an observation home,” CBI mentioned in its application to JJB.

The Pradyuman murder case took a sensational turn after the CBI on November 8 detained a Class 11 student in connection with the murder of the 2nd grade student. The CBI had further stated that there was no evidence to support that the primarily accused bus conductor was involved in the murder.

Continuing its probe, the premier investigative agency came to the conclusion that the Gurgaon police planted the murder weapon (a knife) on the primary accused – Ashok Kumar, the school bus conductor – to frame him and declare the case as closed. The central agency revealed that the murder weapon belongs to the 16-year-old student who was later accused of the murder.

Earlier, the Gurgaon police had claimed that Ashok Kumar tried to sexually assault the Grade 2 student of the school and slit his throat when he resisted. According to the police, their primary allegations were purportedly based on CCTV footage – which suggested that Kumar left the school toilet at the same time when Pradyuman had been killed.

Following revelations of the CBI probe, Ashok Kumar, who was earlier arrested with charges of murder, said that he will be filing a case against the Haryana police and the school management for unnecessarily torturing him.

Stating that his client has been made a scapegoat in the case, Ashok Kumar’s counsel, Mohit Verma said, “We are waiting for the CBI to file its closure report after which we will file cases against the police and school management for large-scale defamation of Ashok. The police clearly botched up the probe. The CBI did not find any motive he could have had in murdering Pradyumn, while they established the motive of the arrested Class 11 boy behind the crime.”

Meanwhile, the father of the accused student claimed that his son is being tortured by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Though the probe agency refuted any such claims, the father of the 16-year-old said, “My son is being tortured, he was hung upside down and brutally thrashed. He is completely innocent.”[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Health

Sadhguru’s 30% diet challenge: Spiritual leader explains how eating more fruits can transform your digestion and mental clarity

Sadhguru’s 30% diet challenge urges people to eat more fresh fruits daily. From better digestion to steady energy, here’s how this change can improve your life.

Published

on

Sadhguru 30% diet challenge

Renowned spiritual leader and yogi, Sadhguru, has long advocated for a holistic approach to health. One of his standout dietary principles is the “30% diet challenge”, which encourages people to consume at least 30% of their daily food intake in the form of fresh fruits. According to Sadhguru, fruits are not just nutritious—they play a pivotal role in enhancing energy, improving digestion, and promoting mental clarity.

Why Sadhguru recommends 30% fruits in your diet

The idea behind the 30% diet challenge is simple: fuel the body with foods that are easy to digest and rich in vital nutrients. Fruits, according to Sadhguru, are among the cleanest and most energy-efficient foods. Unlike processed or heavy meals that can burden the digestive system, fruits are light, quick to metabolize, and help the body function optimally.

He explains that this dietary shift is not merely about maintaining physical fitness but also about reducing the risk of chronic conditions and staying mentally alert.

Health benefits: From detox to disease prevention

Fruits are rich in natural sugars, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making them a powerhouse for overall health. Sadhguru notes that fruits help the body detoxify naturally, support organ health, and reduce the strain on vital systems like the liver and kidneys. He also suggests that regular fruit consumption can enhance blood circulation, reduce inflammation and also lower the risk of conditions such as diabetes, thyroid imbalances, and hypertension

Fruits for energy and mental alertness

Sadhguru often draws attention to how different types of food affect one’s mental state. He says that fruits, due to their natural sugars and clean-burning properties, provide sustained energy without causing blood sugar spikes. Unlike heavy meals that can make one sluggish, fruits help keep the body light and the mind sharp.

How to make fruits a daily habbit

Incorporating 30% fruits into your meals doesn’t require drastic lifestyle changes. Here are some practical ways to adopt this approach:

Start your day with fruits: A bowl of mixed seasonal fruits makes for a nourishing breakfast.

Snack smart: Replace processed snacks with fresh fruit options like bananas, apples, or oranges.

Smoothie switch: Blend fruits into smoothies for a filling, nutritious drink.

Go seasonal: Eating fruits that are in season ensures maximum nutrition and freshness.

Empty stomach advantage: For better absorption, consume fruits on an empty stomach, especially in the morning.

Continue Reading

India News

Tamil Nadu’s NEET exemption bill rejected by President, CM Stalin calls it insult to federalism

Tamil Nadu’s NEET exemption bill has been rejected by the Centre. CM Stalin criticises the move, calls for an all-party meet, and vows legal recourse.

Published

on

Mk Stalin on NEET exemption bill

In a major blow to Tamil Nadu’s prolonged campaign against the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET), the union government has rejected the state’s NEET exemption bill. The bill, passed by the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly twice — in 2021 and 2022 — sought to permit medical admissions based on Class 12 marks instead of the centralised NEET exam.

Chief Minister MK Stalin informed the Assembly on Friday that President Droupadi Murmu has turned down the bill, calling it an “insult” to the southern state and a setback for federal values.

Stalin slams Centre, calls for all-party meet

Responding to the rejection, Stalin criticised the Centre’s stance and labelled the move a “black phase in federalism.” He asserted that the Tamil Nadu government had provided all required clarifications on the bill but the Centre “chose to reject it” regardless.

Stalin announced that an all-party meeting of MLAs will be convened on April 9 to decide on further action. “The union government may have rejected our request, but our struggle is far from over,” he said, adding that the state would explore legal avenues to challenge the decision.

Social justice at the heart of Tamil Nadu’s demand

Tamil Nadu’s opposition to NEET has been rooted in concerns over equity and access. The state government argues that the centralised exam favours students from affluent families who can afford private coaching, thus widening the inequality in medical education.

Instead, Tamil Nadu has advocated for admissions based on Class 12 marks, which it believes is a more equitable approach ensuring social justice.

NEET under scrutiny across states

The controversy around NEET extends beyond Tamil Nadu. Last year, West Bengal passed a resolution opposing the centralised exam. Several national opposition leaders, including Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and RJD’s Tejashwi Yadav, have also criticised the NEET system, especially in the wake of exam paper leak allegations and student suicides linked to the intense pressure surrounding the test.

Though the Supreme Court dismissed pleas for re-tests, citing no breach of exam sanctity, calls for reform in the NEET structure have been growing louder.

Continue Reading

India News

Bokaro Steel Plant CGM arrested after CISF action leaves one dead, political outrage sparks demand for probe

A protest at Bokaro Steel Plant over employment demands turned tragic after a fatal lathi charge. The plant’s CGM was arrested and compensation has been announced.

Published

on

Jharkhand protest

A senior official of Jharkhand’s Bokaro Steel Plant was arrested after a protest demanding employment turned tragic on Thursday, leaving one dead.

The incident occurred when CISF personnel, responsible for plant security, allegedly resorted to a lathi charge to disperse the demonstrators from the ‘BSL Visthapit Apprentice Sangh’.

The deceased, a 26-year-old man, succumbed to injuries sustained during the clash near the administrative building of the plant. The protestors had gathered to press for employment opportunities for displaced individuals.

CGM held accountable, ex-gratia compensation announced

Following the fatal incident, Bokaro Deputy Commissioner Jadhav Vijaya Narayan Rao held the Chief General Manager (CGM) of the plant responsible for the death. The CGM was subsequently arrested, as confirmed by an official statement from the district administration.

In response to the public outrage, Bokaro Steel Plant announced an ex-gratia compensation of Rs 20 lakh for the family of the deceased. Additionally, a promise of employment for one of the family members has also been made.

Clashes during protest turn violent

According to police, the demonstration was organized under the banner of ‘BSL Visthapit Apprentice Sangh’ near the plant’s administrative office. The protest was initially peaceful, demanding employment assurances. However, tensions escalated when the CISF, allegedly trying to disperse the crowd, used batons on the agitators.

A CISF official stated that some personnel were injured after being attacked with stones and sticks by protestors. Four CISF members reportedly sustained injuries during the confrontation.

Political parties demand action and probe

The incident has sparked political outrage across the state. On Friday, members of political outfits like the AJSU Party and JLKM held demonstrations in Bokaro condemning the lathi charge. Jharkhand BJP President Babulal Marandi demanded a detailed inquiry into the matter and urged the state government to take stringent action against the Bokaro administration and BSL management.

Continue Reading

Trending

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com