English हिन्दी
Connect with us

India News

South-Delhi horror: Two-month-old girl found dead inside microwave, mother suspect

The DCP also said that the infant’s parents Gulshan Kaushik and Dimple Kaushik are currently being interrogated at the police station and further investigation is underway.

Published

on

Groom kills friend in celebratory gunfire

A shocking incident came to light from South Delhi’s Chirag Dilli area on Monday where a two-month-old girl was found dead inside a microwave oven in her own home. Police said that they have brought the child’s mother for questioning after the family alleged that she may have killed her.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (South Delhi), Benita Mary Jaiker, said that they got the information about the incident at around 3.15 pm and after that, they have been examining all the possible angles. She also said that a case of murder has also been registered against unknown persons.

Jaiker said that they received a call that an infant was missing and after that, a taff from Malviya Nagar police station immediately rushed to the spot. Later, the neighbours informed them that they found the girl in an old oven. She further said that the cause of death is yet to be ascertained, they are questioning the mother and other family members to ascertain the facts and sequence of the events.

It is reported that the infant was wrapped in a cloth and was recovered from the oven and was immediately rushed to a hospital by family members.

Read Also: 2 years of Janata curfew to fight Covid-19, Tweeple share hillarious memes

The DCP also said that the infant’s parents Gulshan Kaushik and Dimple Kaushik are currently being interrogated at the police station and further investigation is underway.

It is reported that the infant was born in January this year and her mother was upset since then. The reports also suggest that she even fought with her husband over this issue.

A neighbour, who reported to the police about the infant’s death. said that the mother locked herself inside the house after which her mother-in-law raised an alarm. He said that after this they broke the glass and entered the room and found the woman lying unconscious inside with her son, but her two-month-old girl was found missing.

Muslim pick-up van driver brutally assaulted by mob in Mathura over cow smuggling rumours

US President Joe Biden calls India’s response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine ‘shaky’

India News

Farmers take out tractor march near Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh’s Gautam Budh Nagar

The Noida police had issued an advisory for daily commuters and warned them of traffic jams at many places which also included the Delhi-Noida border. The farmers are planning to carry out the tractor march along the Yamuna Expressway, Luharli Toll Plaza and Mahamaya Flyover and traffic diversions have been imposed by the police at these places.

Published

on

Farmers took out a tractor rally near the Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh’s Gautam Budh Nagar on Monday to protest against the central government for accepting their demands, which included a legal guarantee for minimum support price (MSP) for crops. Videos showed many tractors being driven on the road. The rally was stopped by the police at the Yamuna Expressway’s entry point.

They were not allowed to carry out their rally on the expressway. The development comes even as farmers have delayed their march to the national capital till February 29 after a decision is made and are staying at the Khanauri and Shambhu points on the Punjab-Haryana border.

The Noida police had issued an advisory for daily commuters and warned them of traffic jams at many places which also included the Delhi-Noida border. The farmers are planning to carry out the tractor march along the Yamuna Expressway, Luharli Toll Plaza and Mahamaya Flyover and traffic diversions have been imposed by the police at these places.

The police have barricaded the Delhi-Noida border and police will conduct checking of vehicles entering Delhi or Noida. Daily commuters have been advised not to use the Yamuna Expressway and to use alternative routes or the metro to avoid inconveniences.

Farmer leader Baldev Singh Sirsa said a farmer named Pritpal Singh was doing Langar seva at the Khannauri on the Punjab-Haryana border when he was allegedly dragged by the policemen from his tractor trolley and was badly beaten. He said Pritpal Singh was admitted to a hospital in Rohtak. But he got shifted to PGIMER at Chandigarh.

Farmer leader Sarwan Singh Pandher said Pritpal Singh has suffered multiple injuries and they strongly condemn the action of the police. He said the prime minister should take action against policemen who indulge in such barbaric acts. Former Punjab chief Minister and senior BJP Leader Captain Amarinder Singh condemned the barbaric act of violence against Pritpal Singh.

Continue Reading

India News

Allahabad High Court refuses to ban ongoing puja at Vyas Tehkhana inside Gyanvapi mosque complex, grants permission for worship to continue

Advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain who is representing the Hindu side said today the Allahabad High Court has dismissed the first appeal from orders of Anjuman Intezamia which was directed against the order of 17th and 31st January and the effect of the order is that the ongoing puja in the Vyas Tehkhana of Gyanvapi complex will continue.

Published

on

The Allahabad High Court on Monday dismissed the Gyanvapi Mosque committee’s appeal challenging the Varanasi district court’s decision to offer prayers in a cellar in the Gyanvapi mosque complex. Justice Rohit Ranjan Agarwal of the Allahabad high court pronounced the judgement.

He said after going through the entire records of the case and after considering arguments of the parties concerned, the court did not find any ground to interfere in the judgement passed by the District judge dated 17.01.2024 appointing DM, Varanasi as receiver of the property as well as the order dated 31.01.2024 by which the district high court had permitted puja in the Tehkhana.

Advocate Prabhash hailed the verdict and said it is a big victory of Sanatana Dharma. The judge dismissed the pleas that the Muslim side had filed against the District judge’s order. He said this means that the puja will continue as it is. The District magistrate will continue as the receiver of the Tehkhana and the Muslim side can go for a review of the decision.

Another Advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain who is representing the Hindu side said today the Allahabad High Court has dismissed the first appeal from orders of Anjuman Intezamia which was directed against the order of 17th and 31st January and the effect of the order is that the ongoing puja in the Vyas Tehkhana of Gyanvapi complex will continue. He said if the Anjuman Intezamia comes to the Supreme Court, then they will file their caveat before the top court.

The Varanasi court on January 31 had ruled that the Hindu side can offer prayers in the southern cellar of Gyanvapi masjid – the Vyas Tehkhana. The court had also directed the District magistrate to make arrangements for prayers and a priest which is nominated by Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple Trust.

Continue Reading

India News

MEA rejects reports about Indians seeking early discharge from Russian Army

The Ministry has clarified that India is actively pursuing all cases related to the issue and that some Indians have already been discharged.

Published

on

The Ministry of External Affairs on Monday issued a statement denouncing several media reports claiming that Indians serving in the Russian Army are seeking an early discharge. The Ministry has clarified that India is actively pursuing all cases related to this issue and some Indians have already been discharged.

The statement was issued following a report that stated some Indians are working as security staff in the Russian Army and are forced to fight alongside the Russian soldiers in the conflict zone of the Ukraine War.

The statement further added that every case brought to the attention of the Indian Embassy in Moscow has been strongly taken up by the Russian authorities. Furthermore, the matters that have been brought to the attention of the Ministry of External Affairs have also been taken up with the Russian embassy in New Delhi. 

The Ministry of External Affairs also mentioned that it remains committed and its priority is to actively pursue all relevant cases of the Indian nationals for early discharge from the Russian army with the Russian authorities.

Addressing a press conference on Friday, Randhir Jaiswal, spokesperson for the External Affairs Ministry mentioned that the ministry is aware of Indian nationals who have signed up for support jobs with the Russian Army. He further advised all the Indian nationals to be cautious and steer clear of the Ukraine conflict. 

Meanwhile, All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen [AIMIM] leader, Asaduddin Owaisi had urged the External Affairs Ministry to rescue the Indians. He asked External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on X, formerly Twitter on Wednesday, to use his offices to bring those men back home, adding that their lives are at risk and their families are justifiably worried.

Reportedly, a 23-year-old Indian named Hemil Mangukiya had died in a missile strike in Russia on February 21. He has been working as a helper in the country and had reportedly been inducted into the war zone on the Ukraine Border.

Continue Reading

Trending

-->

© Copyright 2022 APNLIVE.com