India is home to a diverse range of religions, including Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhists, among others, and that is why the country celebrates several festivals on one day or the other. Being a land of festivals, Indians observe religious activities or festivals throughout the year.
The majority of India’s festivals celebrate events from Indian folklore and frequently connect with seasonal changes. All the celebrations have a long history and are rooted in distinct cultural and linguistic norms across the country.
The following are some of the significant festivals and important days that will occur in June 2022.
|S.No.||Name of the Festivals||Date|
|1||Guru Arjan Dev Punyatithi||02 June 2022 (Thursday)|
|2||Maharana Pratap Singh Jayanti||02 June 2022 (Thursday)|
|3||Vinayaka Chaturthi||03 June 2022 (Friday)|
|4||Jamai Sasthi (Son-in-law day)||05 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|5||World Environment Day||05 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|6||Dhumavati Jayanti||08 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|7||Vrishabh Utsava||08 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|8||Masik Durgashtami||08 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|9||Mahesh Navami||09 June 2022 (Thursday)|
|10||Ganga Dussehra||09 June 2022 (Thursday)|
|11||Nirjala Ekadashi||10 June 2022 (Friday) – 11 June 2022 (Saturday)|
|12||Ramalakshmana Dwadashi||11 June 2022 (Saturday)|
|13||Gayatri Jayanti||11 June 2022 (Saturday)|
|14||Pradosh Vrat||12 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|15||Vaikasi Visakam||12 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|16||Vat Purnima Vrat (Fasting)||14 June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|17||Sant Kabir Jayanti||14 June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|18||Jyestha Purnima||14 June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|19||World Blood Donor Day||14 June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|20||Raja Festival (Mithuna Sankranti)||15 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|21||Guru Arjan Dev Martyrdom||16 June 2022 (Thursday)|
|22||Sankatahara Chaturthi||17 June 2022 (Friday)|
|23||Sankashti Chaturthi||17 June 2022 (Friday)|
|24||Goa Memorable Day||18 June 2022 (Saturday)|
|25||Father’s Day||19 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|26||Kala Ashtami, Kalashtami||20 June 2022 (Monday)|
|27||Longest Day of the Year||21 June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|28||Kharchi Puja||22 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|29||Sao Joao Feast of St John the Baptist||24 June 2022 (Friday)|
|30||Yogini Ekadashi||24 June 2022 (Friday)|
|31||Pradosh Vrat||26 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|32||International Anti Drug Day||26 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|33||Rohini Vrat||27 June 2022 (Monday)|
|34||Masik Shivaratri||27 June 2022 (Monday)|
|35||Darsha Amavasya||28 June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|36||Ashadha Amavasya||29 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|37||Chandra Darshan||30 June 2022 (Thursday)|
Raksha Bandhan 2023: Quotes, wishes, messages, Whatsapp status, images
Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that commemorates the special relationship between siblings.
Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that commemorates the special relationship between siblings. Raksha Bandhan is today, August 30th, which falls on a Wednesday this year. The auspicious time to tie Rakhi and perform the ceremonies will be after 9:01 pm on August 30 due to Bhadra Kaal. Rakhi can be celebrated before 07:05 AM on August 31st if you cannot celebrate it on the night of August 30th.
Five Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes
1. The bond between a brother and sister is unbreakable, just like the thread of Rakhi.
2. On this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always protect and support you, my dear sister.
3. Siblings may fight, but their love is forever tied with the thread of Rakhi.
4. A brother is a friend given by nature, and a sister is a gift from the heart.
5. Raksha Bandhan celebrates the beautiful journey of love, care, and memories shared by siblings.
Five best Raksha Bandhan wishes
1. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother! You are my protector and my best friend. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
2. To my amazing sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan! You are my confidante and my source of strength. I love you more than words can say.
3. May this Raksha Bandhan bring you all the happiness and love in the world. You are the best brother/sister a person could ask for.
4. I am so lucky to have you as my brother/sister. You are always there for me, no matter what. I love you more than anything in the world.
5. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother/sister! You are my everything. I love you to the moon and back.
Messages that can be shared on this auspicious day
1. On this Raksha Bandhan, I am grateful for the strong bond we share. May our connection grow even stronger with time. Happy Rakhi!
2. Wishing you a Raksha Bandhan filled with joy, laughter and the warmth of our special bond. Happy Rakhi!
3. This Rakhi, I promise to always stand by your side, protecting you from all troubles. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. Remembering all the sweet and silly moments we’ve shared. Here’s to more laughter and love on this Raksha Bandhan. Happy Rakhi!
5. No matter the distance, our bond remains unbreakable. Sending you love and hugs on this Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan WhatsApp status
1. Celebrating the eternal bond of love and protection on this Raksha Bandhan.
2. Siblings by chance, friends by choice. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my partner-in-crime.
3. To the one who’s always been my shield and confidant – Happy Rakhi.
4. Cherishing the memories, sharing the laughter is what Raksha Bandhan is all about.
5. No matter the distance, our bond remains strong. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 images to share on this auspicious day.
Akshaya Tritiya 2023: Check gold prices in your city today
if you’re planning to buy gold today, here are 22-carat and 24-carat rates in your city
Akshaya Tritiya is being celebrated today, April 22, across the country. Buying gold on this festival is said to be considered auspicious and Indians have been following this ritual for ages.
Akshaya means never diminishing it is believed that buying gold at this festival guarantees endless wealth. Many also believe that buying precious metals on this day brings prosperity and good luck.
So, if you’re planning to buy gold today, here are 22-carat and 24-carat rates in your city
|Gold Rate||Gold Rate In Bangalore||Gold Rate In Chennai||Gold Rate In Delhi||Gold Rate In Hyderabad||Gold Rate In Mumbai|
24 Carat Gold Price in India Today
|Gram||24K Gold Price|
|1 gram||₹ 6,019|
|8 grams||₹ 48,152|
|10 grams||₹ 60,190|
|100 grams||₹ 6,01,900|
22 Carat Gold Price in India Today
|Gram||22K Gold Price|
|1 gram||₹ 5,514|
|8 grams||₹ 44,112|
|10 grams||₹ 55,140|
|100 grams||₹ 5,51,400|
As per Hindu mythology, Akshaya Tritiya marks the start of Satyug and it is believed that on this day Lord Krishna gave Draupadi a patra (leaf) in which an abundance of food appeared for the Pandavas, who were then in exile.
Mythologically, it was on this day that the river Ganga descended from heaven to earth. The goddess Annapurna is also believed to have been born on Akshaya Tritiya.
Ram Navami 2023: Wishes, greetings, messages, images to share with your friends and family
This year, Ram Navami will be celebrated on March 30, 2023.
Ram Navami is one of the auspicious festivals of Hindus which is celebrated every year during March or April. Ram Navami marks the birthday of Lord Ram, the seventh avatar of the deity Vishnu.
This festival is a part of the Chaitra Navaratri in the spring, and falls on the ninth day of the bright half (Shukla Paksha) of Chaitra, the first month in the Hindu calendar. This year, Ram Navami will be celebrated on March 30, 2023.
On the occasion of Ram Navami, here are wishes, greetings, messages and images to share with your friends and family on Chaitra Navratri.
Ram Navami 2023: Wishes
- May the divine grace of Lord Rama always be with you. Wish you a very happy and prosperous Rama Navami.
- With the blessings of Lord Ram, may you achieve success in all your endeavours. Shubh Ram Navami to you and your family.
- On the occasion of Ram Navami, let us offer prayers to Lord Ram to seek his blessings. Let us pray for happiness, harmony and success in our life. Happy Ram Navami to you and your family.
- Lord Ram is the eternal savior with the power to change our lives with his divine blessings. Let us come together to offer him prayers on Ram Navami and be blessed. Happy Ram Navami.
- May Lord Ram guide you towards the path of righteousness and bless you with happiness, peace and prosperity. Happy Ram Navami!
Ram Navami 2023: Greetings
- On this holy occasion of Ram Navami, I wish that the blessings of Lord Ram are with you and your family. May your heart and home be filled with happiness, peace and prosperity. Happy Ram Navami.
- When you have the choicest blessings of Lord Ram with you, you don’t have to worry about anything in life. Wishing a very Happy Ram Navami.
- May the divine blessings of Lord Ram bring you peace, happiness and success in all your endeavors. Happy Ram Navami!
- May the blessings of Lord Ram be with you always, guiding you towards the path of righteousness and enlightenment. Happy Ram Navami!
- Let us celebrate the triumph of good over evil and seek blessings from Lord Rama on this auspicious day. Happy Ram Navami!
Ram Navami 2023: Messages
- I wish that this auspicious day bring along happiness to you and your family and fill your life with prosperity and joy. May there is more brightness and more glory in your life. May you are always blessed. Wishing you a very Happy Ram Navami.
- Sending warm wishes to you on Ram Navami. May Lord Ram is always there to protect you, shower you with blessings. May you offer your prayers to him every day and seek his blessings for a happier life. Happy Ram Navami to you.
- I pray that you and your family enjoy this wonderful occasion of Ram Navami. I wish that happiness and prosperity, peace and harmony prevail in every facet of your life making it a perfect one. Sending best wishes on Ram Navami to you my dear.
- Jinke mann mein hai Shri Ram, jeevan mein hai unke sukh, chain aur aaram. Unke charno mein jisne vaara hai apna jeevan, mil gaya hai use prem aur gyan. Ram Navami hi hardik badhaiyan.
- On this occasion of Ram Navami, I wish that Lord Ram is always there with you and your loved ones showering his blessings on you and showing you the right path to walk on. I wish your hearts are filled with peace and home with happiness. Warm wishes on Ram Navami to you.